Monday, April 4, 2011

Funny to Ethereal

93/365

So today Kimmy, Megan and I were watching Star Wars and we took a little break to try and take those crazy pictures where you whip your head back and forth and when you take the picture your face looks absolutely absurd. So we were trying it. Mine were awful. I looked like I was getting punched in the face. Megan's were excellent. But if I post them she will KILL me. Kimmy kept laughing in the middle of hers so hers look ethereal. They are beautiful. :)




Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...