Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Pink Nightmare

359/365


Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Day but I have a few moments to post this.

In our house we don't watch A Christmas Story until Christmas Day.

And our favorite part is where Ralphie has to put on that horrendous pink bunny suit.

This year I got Footie Pajamas from my grandparents so I decided to recreate that scene.




It worked well, aside from the fact that I started to laugh. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...