Friday, May 13, 2011

Blocking and Projects

131 & 132/365

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Blogger was down for some weird reason. It was frustrating.

So yesterday I had rehearsal. Again. :) It was really fun. I'm getting to know my cast mates better, and we're actually starting to block! So below are my blocking notes for the opening Ballad. We open in three weeks. Which is kinda scary. :P


Today Megan and I started working on one of our final projects. We're almost done. This was for Instrumental Methods. We had to put together several different band concerts. It's really fun. We got most of it done this afternoon and I am going to finish up the rest of it before I head off to work in an hour.




Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...