Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Breakfast

122/365

So this is my breakfast.



A bagel with peanut butter and plain yogurt with honey. This is what I have had for breakfast pretty much everyday this year. This is what I've had for breakfast most of my life. More or less anyway. I didn't so much the past two years because I was living in the dorms, but whenever I was home this is what I ate.

I wonder if I'm weird because I have the same thing for breakfast everyday. It never gets boring and it always tastes good. :)

I think I am weird. I'm weird because of other things but I'm pretty sure this makes me exceptionally weird.


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...