Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Home Again Home Again

205/365

I had the long drive all the way back to California today. It was ridiculous but easier than I thought.


I was at/around 70mph the entire way home. It was pretty smooth sailing.


Beautiful scenery. The one thing I like about this drive is it's a beautiful drive. It's always changing.


See where the road changes? That's the line from Oregon to California. The blue sign in the distance is welcoming you to California!



This is Woodland. It's the big town I pass through right before I get to my hometown. I always get super excited when I drive through here.



There are rice paddy's EVERYWHERE around my town. We have the perfect environment for it apparently. They are super pretty when they're all green like this.


If anyone asks, I did NOT take these pictures while I was driving.....

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...