Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Brother and Sister

206/365

My brother and sister are super affectionate and snuggly. Even though it's about a million degrees here in California. I exaggerate.

We have had these two for about a year and we love them so much. I don't think we consider them replacements. We lost three cats in the course of a year and we got them right before the last one had to be put down. They are such a blessing. We did give them some silly names though....

This is "the cutest boy in the world" Spork Mistoffeles Chickenpants. He uses his GIANT paws like hands and will give you hugs. He is so precious.





And this is Princess Consuela Bananahammock. She is so sweet and she's a little goofy. She was named after an episode of our favorite television show "Friends"




I am so happy to be home because I get to spend time with my furry siblings.


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...