Monday, August 8, 2011

Dentist: Take Two

218/365

I had to go to the dentist twice while I was home. The first time I went was for a routine cleaning. Today I had to go to get a filling redone.

This is the front of my dentists office!



I thought that I was going to have to be numbed but I didn't! They told me it would take about half an hour but honestly, from the time I got into the chair to the time I got out, it was probably only fifteen minutes or less. It was great. So now I'm all done with my teeth.

But I did buy some whitestrips...so maybe I'm not completely done. :)


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...