Friday, September 30, 2011

Weekend To-Do

271/365

As the title says, this is my weekend to do list.



Before I took the picture I crossed off a couple things. I had Aristotle reading to finish and Kant to start. Both for philosophy. Which is the reason that I have been so tired lately I think. I have at least three more hours of reading each day I have my class, which thankfully is only two days a week. But it's still a lot to do. Especially since my other big reading class is on those days too. It's draining.

Fortunately I have wonderful friends who get me through it with a plethora of hilarious and ridiculous YouTube videos, love and more love. :)

(Also I crossed off my conducting evaluation. Did that too!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...