Sunday, February 27, 2011

Always, Sometimes, Never

58/365

A little about me game.


I Always:
~have a song stuck in my head
~love watching a movie
~enjoy holding hands with someone
~love too much
~wish I knew how to dance
~cry when I laugh too hard (which is most of the time)


I Sometimes:
~get a little jealous of my friends
~go an entire day without drinking any water
~miss living in Kansas
~wish I could draw
~miss being able to do homework assignments in crayon


I Never:
~start my day without brushing my teeth
~want to have a hangover again
~say no to a good laugh
~want to regret anything I do. (I'm still working on this.)
~go to bed without brushing my teeth.

[The sometimes picture is my favorite]


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...