Friday, February 4, 2011

Hello Friday. You were exhausting.

34 & 35/365

So the picture of me in the really awesome glasses is yesterdays picture. Those are the 3D glasses that you wear when watching a 3D movie. They're super cool.

The calendar is my really nifty dry erase calendar. That is February. It looks really free and open. But it is not. That is just the monthly shot. My daily calendar for February is so busy. My spring semester is so full. But it'll be good.




I have work in the morning so I should be going to bed now. :)


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

1 comment:

  1. You're auditioning for Dr. Brown's Sweeny?? Awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...