Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hanging Out Before Texas

This is me just hanging out at home before the choir goes to Texas.



Clearly I am being super productive.

It's been a crazy past few weeks. Since January started I have:

  • Done yoga many many mornings
  • Learned many many new pieces for choir tour.
  • Memorized many of these new pieces for choir tour (more or less)
  • Lost a friend.
  • Spent time with new friends.
  • Been cooped up inside my house with Harmony and Jon because of a big snow/ice storm that blew through. For two days straight.
  • Watched all of the Miyazaki movies in our house.
  • Watched The Neverending Story for the first time in a long time.
  • Spent more time in the living room than I have since I moved in a year and a half ago.
  • Played in the snow.
  • Worn my slippers to choir rehearsal.
  • Become obsessed with Tumblr.
  • Consumed an obscene amount of waffles.
My January has been so fun and I love it. This is what being in college is about. The random and ridiculous things that happen to you. I couldn't be happier. And on Wednesday I leave for Texas with my choir, who I am so glad and proud to be a part of. It's amazing what we have done over the past few weeks and I cannot wait to show it off when we are in Texas. It's going to be so much fun! I'm sure I will have many many things to tell you when I get back.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...