Monday, January 16, 2012

J-Term Nonsense


1.      Five ways to win your heart.
a.       Hug me.
b.      Make me laugh
c.       Be willing to meet all of my friends.
d.      Understand that I am not a super active person and that I like sitting around watching movies.
e.       Talk to me and understand what is going on with my life.
2.      Something you feel strongly about.
a.       Music. Music is my entire life and it is having a hard time staying in the schools. It’s something that I am going to have to fight for my entire life as a music educator but I am ok with that.
3.      A book you love.
a.       Just one? This is super hard. I love lots of books but I think the one that has spoken to me the most is Eat, Pray, Love by Liz Gilbert.
4.      Bullet your whole day.
a.       Woke up
b.      Played Word Search on my phone while waiting for Megan and Anna to wake up.
c.       Did an hour of yoga with Megan and Anna.
d.      Ate an English muffin with peanut butter and apricot jelly.
e.       Watched A Very Potter Musical
f.        Ate bowtie pasta with yummy sauce.
g.       Watched more of A Very Potter Musical.
h.      Drove home.
i.        Watched the end of A Very Potter Musical.
j.        Watched some Fullmetal Alchemist
k.      Cleaned the bathroom
l.        Painted my toenails.
m.    Made eggs, potatoes and spinach for dinner.
n.      Worked on choir music
o.      Watched more Fullmetal Alchemist
p.      Went to bed early so I could get up and do more yoga.
5.      Things you want to say to an ex.
a.       Why did you ask to go ice skating?
b.      Why were you going to go even though I said no?
c.       Did you want to break up with me?
d.      If we had kept dating would you have tried to pressure me into having sex?
e.       I’m not sorry I dumped you.
6.      Your views on mainstream music
a.       I’m not a hipster by any means. I do like some mainstreamed music. If I like the beat I probably like it. As I’ve said before I love music and it’s my life so I’m not that picky about music. I just don’t like country music.
7.      Five pet peeves.
a.       Lying
b.      People spoiling movies when I don’t ask for it.
c.       People “shushing” me when there is no need for me to be quiet.
d.      Not getting a response to an email or text that requires one.
e.       A broken or rough edged nail
8.      What you ate today.
a.       English muffin with peanut butter and apricot jam
b.      Bowtie pasta with homemade sauce
c.       Eggs with potato and spinach
9.      How important you think education is.
a.       As a future educator education is very important to me. Especially early education. That’s when everything important is taught and every child should get that. In the same way. I could go on forever but I won’t.
10.  Put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that come up.
a.       I Put a Spell on You – Creedence Clearwater Revival
b.      Something More – Switchfoot
c.       If Ever I Would Leave You – Robert Goulet, Camelot Soundtrack
d.      Schlof Main Kind – San Francisco Girls Chorus
e.       Marble Halls – Enya
f.        All I Care About – Richard Gere, Chicago Soundtrack
g.       You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown – Ensemble, Y.A.G.M.C.B Soundtrack
h.      Red Indian Girl – B*Witched
i.        The Wizard and I – Idina Menzel, Wicked Soundtrack
j.        Clarity – John Mayer
11.  Your family.
a.       My mom: Kathye, my best friend
b.      My dad: Kevin, my argument buddy
c.       My cats: Spork and Princess, my fuzzy siblings.
12.  Five guys whom you find attractive.
a.       Ryan Reynolds
b.      Zachary Levi
c.       Gerard Butler
d.      Kellan Lutz
e.       Sam Worthington
13.  Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it.
a.       My body could use improvement. I’m not completely comfortable with it and I want to change it. I’m getting there slowly. I love that I am curvy and I love the idea of what my body could be like. I am slowly starting to think of myself as attractive and beautiful, but it’s a process. 
14.  What you wore today.
a.       Yoga pants
b.      Sweatpants over those
c.       Sports Bra
d.      Je t’amie Tank
e.       PLU sweatshirts
f.        Moccasins
15.  Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality.
a.       I’m a Scorpio: Loyal, passionate, resourceful, observant, dynamic, jealous, obsessive, suspicious, manipulative, unyielding. Fiercely independent. Won’t give up. Friendships can be complicated. All about intensity and contradictions. More than meets the eye.
b.      I generally agree with the “characteristics” of a Scorpio. I’m very dramatic and full of flair. I am super loyal and I can be very jealous. It happens. Other people could tell you better if I fit the Scorpio ideal.
16.  Something you always think “what if” about.
a.       What if I had never moved away from Kansas.
17.  Something that you’re proud of.
a.       My passion for singing.
18.  A problem that you have had.
a.       With eating and being active.
19.  Five items you lust after.
a.       A nice camera
b.      A new computer
c.       Movies
d.      A body that I will love
e.       A boyfriend.
20.  Your fears.
a.       Snakes
b.      Dying alone
c.       Car Wrecks
d.      The dark.
21.  How you hope your future will be like.
a.       Happy. Teaching, a husband who loves me, several children.
22.  Your academics.
a.       I’m in college currently. I will probably go to grad school at some point.
23.  Something that you miss.
a.       Having a boyfriend. Someone to hold hands with. Someone who will always hug you. Someone who will say hi to you when no one will.
24.  Five words/phrases that make you laugh.
a.       DAMN ALL THE JELLYFISH!
b.      PIVOT!
c.       It’s an ancient Mexican Symbol meaning “wasted”.
d.      I just like smiling. Smiling’s my favorite.
e.       I knew you were likely to take a wife!
25.  Something you’re currently worrying about.
a.       Getting my choir music memorized.
26.  Things you like and dislike about yourself.
a.       I love my hair.
b.      I don’t love my body.
c.       I love my eyes.
d.      I don’t love that I can’t reach an octave on the piano.
e.       I love that I can sing and sing well.
f.        I don’t love that I can’t move my body as well as I should be able to.
27.  A quote you try and live by.
a.       Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about getting out there and dancing in the rain.
b.      Sit down, shut up, and enjoy the ride.
28.  Somewhere you’d like to move to or visit.
a.       Greece. I want to go there so bad.
29.  Five weird things that you like.
a.       Anime
b.      Nutella on Saltines
c.       Hamburger meat in my mac and cheese
d.      Sleeping on top of my comforter but under a blanket and a quilt.
e.       Chicken nuggets dipped in milkshakes
30.  One thing you’re excited for.
a.       TEXAS! CHOIR TOUR 2012!











~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...