Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bad Things

91/365

I was a slug today. An absolute slug. I did nothing except watch True Blood. And you know what? I deserved it. I have been working so hard and I have been filled with so much confusion and stress and sadness. I deserved to have a day of rest and slug-ness.

I did do my laundry though. So I wasn't a complete slug. And I'm probably gonna walk over to campus and see Megan tonight. But then I'll sit and watch movies and be a slug again. :)

True Blood is so fun. I have read all of the books that the show is based on and I love those. The show is different but in a good way. It's like Howl's Moving Castle. You have to look at them as two completely things. You can love them both. And that's how I feel about True Blood.



I am perfectly content right now. There are things that are wrong in my life, but there are so many more wonderful things. :)

The theme song of True Blood is so catchy. I don't like country but damn. Bad Things by Jace Everett is a catchy song.

When you came in the air went out
And every shadow filled up with doubt
I don't know who you think you are
But before the night is through
I wanna do bad things with you

I'm the kind to sit up in his room
Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue
I don't know what you've done to me
But I know this much is true
I wanna do bad things with you, okay

When you came in the air went out
And all those shadows there filled up with doubt
I don't know who you think you are
But before the night is through
I wanna do bad things with you
I wanna do real bad things with you

I don't know what you've done to me
But I know this much is true
I wanna do bad things with you
I wanna do real bad things with you



Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...