Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Girls and Muses

115 & 116/365

I didn't post yesterday because I didn't take a picture yesterday. Stuff happened.

So I took two today. They are pictures of pictures.

So after the stuff happened yesterday I went to Stephie and Erin's room to talk it out. And I am so glad I did. I hardly ever see them and I love them dearly. They are so sweet and amazing and even though they had homework to do, they were willing to listen and share words of love with me. It lifted my spirits and made me feel much better.


So last year I got the opportunity to do a benefit concert for Haiti. It was a capstone thing and it was a Disney themed concert. So Laura, Michelle, Rachel, Melissa and I got our stuff together and performed "Zero to Hero" from Hercules for the show. It was so much fun. We went on last and we got a huge response from the crowd. We get to do it again on Sunday. It's gonna be so great. I am going to have to run from Sweeney rehearsal all the way to Aberdeen though...but It's ok. It's gonna be great!



Sometimes I think I fail to realize just how great the people in my life are. I have such amazing friends who are always there for me. They won't hesitate to share love with me, draw silly doodles on my notes in class, send me songs that are inspiring and incredibly appropriate, make me laugh and lift my spirits. I know I am not as appreciative of them as I should be. I am so blessed to have all of these wonderful women around me on a daily basis. I hold them dear to me in my heart and I know that I am dear to them as well.

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...