Monday, April 25, 2011

God, That's Good!

114/365

I am back on the stage ladies and gentlemen. I had my first Sweeney rehearsal today and it was so great! We worked on the larger ensemble numbers, the beginning and ending ballads and God, That's Good tonight. It was fantastic.



The best part though? As I was leaving the producer Halle was saying goodbye to people as they left and she said "Bye Kelsey! I love listening to you sing."

It made me really happy.

But now I have stayed up far too late and I have to get up far too early tomorrow. No shower for me and to bed I go.


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...