Friday, April 8, 2011

NEW YORK CITY!

97/365

This is everything I'm taking to New York. I am SO EXCITED! I'm leaving my house today but I'm staying at Rachel's house. It is SO much closer to the airport. We're still gonna have to leave super early.



Anyway. I'm not gonna have alot of time to post when I'm in New York. So there probably won't be a new post until Thursday. But I'm going to be taking plenty of pictures so there's no need to worry about a picture of the day. I'll post all of the best pictures of my trip!




Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...