Sunday, April 17, 2011

Girl's Night and Conducting.

105 & 106/365

The past couple of days!

Yesterday I went to go see KeelyAnn in the dance ensemble show! She was beautiful! Then she and Megan and Rachel came over. We watched The Holiday and ate four bags of popcorn and laughed and cried and swooned over Jude Law. It was brilliant!



Today I had work and then I came home and did homework. Mostly working on my conducting piece. Especially because I totally crashed and burned on Thursday. And cried in class. Not my best moment. But we all have them and I'm gonna go into class on Tuesday and rock it, because let's face it. I know how to teach. I just wasn't prepared like I wanted to be. :P



Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...