Sunday, June 12, 2011

Avoiding

162/365

This is the giant pile of laundry that I am avoiding.



I also have to leave in twenty minutes for work, and I am also avoiding that little fact. Not that my job is hard or anything. It's just kinda boring. But I'm having a good time listening to every musical I own. I'm going to actually go through my entire iPod next and make a list of the things that I can take off and the things that I can put in my everyday listening playlist. :)


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...