Monday, June 27, 2011

Roses from my Mommy

173/365

I got to spend time with my mom on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We went out together on Friday and saw Cars 2 and Bridesmaids, and then we went shopping. I got a professional dress, some jewelry and some really hot red shoes. I'll post a picture another day. Then Mom saw the show on Friday night. She and my dad brought me these beautiful roses. I love them. They smell wonderful. They're at my grandparents house because I'm spending time there until construction is done.




Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...