Saturday, June 4, 2011

Karaoke Night!

153/365

We had a good opening night. It wasn't perfect, but it went well. We are continuing to have fun and that's why I do theater. Because its fun! So after opening we went next door to La Palma for after show cocktails and karaoke! It was so excellent.

Rochelle and Adolpho rocked "Summer Nights" from Grease! It was so funny! The rest of the cast that was there played the parts of the T-Birds and the Pink Ladies.



I love my cast. Everyone was so welcoming and even though I don't have a lot of theater experience they didn't think twice about acting with me. They just did and I appreciate that. :)

Also: day 02 - your least favorite song – Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus



Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...