Tuesday, June 21, 2011

On The Willows

171/365

A few years back my friend Lilli and I wrote a story together. It's called "On The Willows." And quite honestly, it's the only story I've ever finished. It's kinda silly and about fairies, but I love it.

Lilli is an artist and while we were working on it she drew sketches of our four main characters. The girl with the curly hair is names Teagan, the boy with the shaggy dark hair is Ronan, the boy with the dark hair is Allean, and the boy with the really long hair is names Taverys.

Lilli sent me these pictures today and I thought I would share them with you. :)








Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...