Monday, June 27, 2011

75 76 77 The End

175, 176 & 177/365

Sweeney closed last night. It was a very bittersweet ending. I loved being back on the stage and I gained so much experience from this show. I made new friends and had so much fun! I'm going to miss these people so much. I'm really excited to step even further into the theater world.

I have a tradition for every show that I'm in I do this with my headshot in full costume. It's fun. :)



This is the incredible mural that went on the wall above a section of the seats. It's so beautiful.


And this is me with my boys. Gabe and Adolpho. I love them dearly. Adolpho is going to PLU next year and the three of us are gonna hit up Pike Place Market sometime this summer.



Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...