Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Toilet and Top Knot

163 & 164/365

This is a picture of our shiny new toilet! It's quite nice! I think it needs a name, but that just might be me. If you have a name idea feel free to post a comment with your thoughts!



I've heard mixed things about the ballerina top knot hairstyle. That it's the newest thing, that it shouldn't be done. I dunno. but I threw my hair up in it just now and I think it looks ok...

Again, what do you think? Comments?



I am so ready to see some of my friends. Most of them are back from Europe so I'm thinking that they will be coming to see the show/want to see some people. After they recover of course. I'm glad that they had so much fun, but I'm even more glad that they're home!!!


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...