Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Aftermath

360 & 361/365

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was spending too much time reading Inheritance. I read it in pretty much one day. It was glorious. Not kidding. It was a good ending and I didn't have any big problems with it. It was great. I had to read it in that short amount of time because it was my dad's gift.




And today we took apart our Christmas tree. My parents don't want to have to worry about it after New Years which they're spending with some friends! :)



Just like me. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...