Friday, December 16, 2011

Kittens

347 & 348/365

I am back home.

And I am happy. So happy to be home and relax. :)

And because it's Christmas, that means it's time for our annual tradition of Cat Hats. We also have cat Touques but this year my mom found more festive hats. There's also a Santa Hat with a beard but the only good pictures were with the reindeer antlers.

These are both of their "If I didn't love you so damn much, I would kill you" faces.


Princess

Spork

We really do love them. :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...