Thursday, December 1, 2011

Class Projects

333/365

Today I had a project due in my Adaptive Music class. It's basically a class that teaches us how to adapt our music classrooms for students with special needs. And we had to make a prototype of something that could be used in our classroom by a student with special needs.

I chose to make a spinning music stand! (more or less)

And I drew this picture! I DREW IT! I cannot draw at all. It's awful. But I drew this and it turned out great!



And in comparison with the real thing!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...