Thursday, December 29, 2011

Getting Ready For New Years

363/365

I spent this afternoon prepping for New Years foods! I will be spending it with my girlfriends Maurine and Megan, just like last year. So I'll be ending my blog with pictures of the same beautiful ladies that I started it out with!

I prepped goat cheese, balsamic strawberry, and pesto bruschetta. There isn't any pesto in the picture because I didn't have any then. But my roommate Jon had some pesto and is letting me borrow it! I do need to buy him a new one but that's ok! It's super yummy and it will be really good while we're drinking!!!



And these are the cherries that are getting drunk in brandy. I will be dipping them in chocolate tomorrow with my best friend Maurine. And we are all so excited to be eating them!



I can't wait! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...