Monday, December 12, 2011

Hi, My Name is Kelsey

341, 342 & 343/365

And I am a dummy.

Because I had all of these great pictures to post.

A picture of a pile of yummy cookies that Harmony and I baked.

And many pictures of our CWMEA Holiday Party.

But as I was uploading them to my computer, I was trying to delete an extra folder, I deleted all of the new pictures.


That was the face I made when I realized what I'd done. It was awful.

So.

This is the bag that my white elephant gift came in. It was a giant ornament that could have come off of the Nordstrom Christmas Tree.


And these are the instructions for my take home final!


Hopefully I'll take great pictures for the rest of the year to make up for it all. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...