Tuesday, December 6, 2011

More Craziness

337 & 338/365

Sorry sorry! But I have bonus pictures today!

Monday:

Yesterday was our biggest Christmas Concert. It's at Beneroya Hall in Seattle and it's where the Seattle Symphony plays. So we went to sing and play (for the orchestra kids) our little hearts out. We always manage to bring it and make this one our best concert. It's always really great and we have tons of fun!

The picture from yesterday (which I actually took today because I didn't take pictures yesterday) is a picture of the beginning of my solo quartet from one of our pieces. It's in Basque and it's super beautiful. I really enjoy it.



And today:

It's Dead Week Folks. And this is the week when college students go crazy. I was trying to pull my scarf off my pulling it over my head instead of just unwinding it and then it was hanging over my head funny and then I was laughing and then I fell on the floor and laughed. Harms took a picture. This is dead week personified.

Bonus!

These are the pictures that we got for our big choir tour in January. This is The University Chorale. We're a good looking group aren't we?



And this is my section. The Altos. I love being an alto. We get really great harmonies and we just own it. So these are the Choraltos. Some of the younger girls call me "A Mama" and I call them my "A Babies" (I'm section leader.) and I love them dearly.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...