Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Presents

357 & 358/365

Yesterday I went to my other family's house and I saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie (which is amazing by the way. Go see it. It's glorious.) and then went back to their house to hang out for a little bit. My brother Dylan had just gotten back from Africa so he brought me a present. A little hippo carved from stone and painted oh so cutely.


So you know that song "I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas"? Well I got one! :)

This morning (like around 3:00) I woke up to the second of my Christmas presents. An immense need to worship the porcelain throne. Yes that's right faithful readers. I got sick. Really sick. Several times sick. Merry Christmas Eve to me. :P 

So this morning I curled up on the couch and began to sip on some water and sprite and napped. After i got some sleep I felt better so I just tried some toast. We'll see how that stays down and see if I can have Christmas dinner.


My water and sprite cups.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...