Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Concert Craziness

334, 335 & 336/365

Sorry that I haven't posted. Christmas concerts and recitals and early to bed nights have made it hard to keep up. Especially when there is nothing worth taking pictures before the late afternoon.

Friday:

Harmony and I went to our friend Laura's senior recital. Because it was so late I bundled up with a sweatshirt under my pea coat. I emerged from my room and Harmony said "You look like a negro charred marshmallow!" (NOTE: When she said that word she was TOTALLY thinking in spanish. That's why she said it.) And we proceeded to laugh about that and about a million other things for the rest of the evening. After the recital we just stood in the lobby laughing our heads off and generally being giant weirdos, but having fun.


Saturday:

There was yet another Christmas concert on Saturday. I was exhausted. I hadn't slept well Friday night and then I had to get up at six after falling asleep around 2:00 or 3:00 and go to work. I did take a two hour nap but then I had to work on a philosophy project before I went to my choir concert. Then the concert, which is exhausting in itself. But it was still good (the best so far) and I had fun. This is me afterwards right before bed.


Today:

We had another concert today. I think I'm just super tired because I didn't have as much fun as I usually do (and there were other things on my mind as well). It was a matinee performance so I had some time when I got home. I went to the store and got some hummus for dinner. It was quite delicious. :)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...