Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dear Proof of Insurance Papers.

199/365

Dear Proof of Insurance Papers,



I am so sorry that I left you in my room instead of putting you in my car like I was supposed to. You must have felt so lonely and sad sitting on my bookshelf. And then you must feel horrible because you weren't there for me when I needed you yesterday. But I feel horrible. I should have put you in my car the first thing when I got you. And I didn't. So now I'm being punished for it. And I deserve it.

But I have learned my lesson. I have paid for you in more ways than one. And you are now tucked safely in my car. Ready to be there for me when I need you.

Love, Kelsey


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...