Saturday, July 30, 2011

Shopping

209/365

Today is National Dance Day! I would post a picture of the Zumba Wii box but I am too tired to get up off my rear end to go take the picture so I will use pictures that I took yesterday of some of my spoils from shopping.

I got a couple work out tops and a new black cardigan but I also found a couple cute dresses.

This blue one is so versatile. Summer or winter. I will be wearing it to church tomorrow. I love the detailing around the neck!





And this is a classy little number. More professional than going out but for the right occasion I would go somewhere in this.


Whenever my mom and I are together we end up shopping. It's a disease weakness.

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...