Monday, July 25, 2011

Friday: My Favorite Series

201-365

This is one of many books in a series that I have loved for many years. The author is dead now, which is very sad, but he left many books that will be loved by generations. I know that I will let my children read them and hopefully they will love them as much as I do.



Each time I read through them I think "This one is my favorite" and then I read the next one and realize that I love this one just as much. They are all wonderfully written and are just unique books.

Read: The Redwall Series by Brian Jacques .


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...