Thursday, July 7, 2011

Potty Pictures and Thoughts

187/365

Here are a couple new pictures of the bathroom progress.

Instead of a door we have this really clever [read: stupid] way to keep people from watching you pee and take a shower.



And we have a "red carpet" leading to the toilet. *headdesk*



I have to admit I had a bit of a bad day today...It started when I got to my grandparents after work. I took a really nice long shower and crawled into bed. The sun was just starting to rise and I figured that I would be able to fall asleep before it got too high and flooded my room with light. I fell asleep but then was woken up by a crashing sound coming from the kitchen. Now, my grandparents house is really teeny so the kitchen is like seven steps away from the door of my room, and I'm a really light sleeper anyway so of course it woke me up. I looked at the clock and saw that it was close to six. I hadn't even been asleep for an hour. My grandparents keep themselves busy so they were up preparing for their day full of golf things and they were getting breakfast ready and unloading the dishwasher, all the while crashing plates together, slamming cupboards and drawers and generally being pretty noisy. They're both going deaf so I'm pretty sure that they had no idea how noisy they were being but I was pretty frustrated.

So after they left I fell back asleep, only to have my alarm go off at 1:00. Time for me to get up and head back home. So I got home and was checking my email and what not and I had received an email from my landlady. I have been in contact with the guy in charge of construction throughout this entire process just so I can stay in the loop and know what's going on. I sent such an email to the guy yesterday and he responded readily. It also went to my landlady, who emailed me to say that one of the tenants in the house below us (we live in a duplex) had reported feeling "displaced" and she asked me to make sure that Jeri was being kept in the loop. That frustrated me to no end. I'm not responsible for her actions. If she wants to be in the loop, she can put herself in the loop. It's not up to me. So that kinda pushed me over the edge. I was tired and now being blamed for something that I shouldn't have been.

So I've been kinda in a funk all day. I'm hoping that I'll sleep really well tonight [read: I will be popping a sleeping pill when I get off work] and my day will be better tomorrow.



Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...