Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Rachel!

181/365

On Friday after work I went to Rachel's house for her birthday party! I had so much fun. It was so nice to just go hang out with friends and I didn't have to worry about anything other than getting my hair cut the next day. I laughed so hard that I made my head hurt. And all we did was play games. I swear we played Apples to Apples for three hours.

Beautiful Rachel and her yummy cake!



The best Apples to Apples round. Goldfish eventually won.



Rachel and Laura. For her Mom. :)



Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...