Saturday, July 16, 2011

So.....

I won't be posting pictures until Tuesday. Because I'm awesome like that.

But tonight I spent maybe an hour and a half just singing. I was with Megan and Rachel and we went into MBR and then into Lagerquist. The lights were all out but we didn't care. We just went onto the stage and we just sang our hearts out. It was a moving experience and we were all just happy then. We weren't thinking about problems. We were just making music. It was so incredible. I'm sad I didn't have my camera on me. I could have gotten some good pictures I think. :)

Also...

:) Happiness for me right now.

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...