Thursday, July 21, 2011

Light and Dark

200/365

Everyone has light and dark inside of them. Most people have more light than dark and the dark comes out at any given moment. But then it gets tucked away again, not to appear for some time.

This is a rose that I clipped from the bouquet my parents gave me after Sweeney. It was the most beautiful in the bunch. It bloomed fully and looked gorgeous. So when the bouquet started to die I clipped it. It dried very nicely and is now sitting in a little bowl on my desk.

When I took the picture of the rose I took two different ones. One with the flash, one without.

And I saw that even something as beautiful as a rose has light and dark.




It all depends on how you look at it.

Things are happening, have happened, in my life that bring my dark out.

I'm trying to deal with it. Sometimes I do it gracefully. Other times not so much.

Tonight was one of those times.

You could say I ran away. You could say I did the right thing and gave myself time to get my head together. No matter what you say, I did what I did. And I did what I thought was best for me. In a couple different things.

Someone in my life is mad at me because he says I ran away. And honestly, I could care less what he thinks. I just know that I have to deal with it later on.

By that time I hope I won't be so tired and cranky. And if that's the case, I will be able to deal with it using a little more light.

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...