Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wand

193/365

Harry Potter is tomorrow night. And I am dressing up and going with my roommates. And I'm so excited. It's gonna be great.

The last time I went to HP and dressed up I used a chopstick as my wand. And that's what I was going to do tomorrow. But after work I was walking up to my house and I glanced down and saw the perfect stick.



My wand picked me! It's a thirteen and a half inch cherry wood wand with a core of phoenix feather.

:)


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...