Sunday, January 2, 2011

Freaking Ridiculous

2/365



So I got a Nook for my birthday. It's really cool right? But I had no money to buy books. But for Christmas I got three, count 'em, three gift cards! So I went on a shopping spree. I got all three of the Stieg Larsson books, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played With Fire, and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest, The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins and Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Glbert. Got them fine. The problem was I couldn't figure out how to get them from my computer to the Nook. I had a bit of a meltdown. I had to be on hold for technical support for an hour. I'm not kidding. An hour. Finally a guy picks up and tells me how to do it. It's ridiculously simple. And it turns out that I had already done it.

Three times. I just didn't know that they had gone to a different part of my Nook.

So now I have three copies of each book on my Nook. *facepalm*


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...