Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This is My Friend Molly

26/365

Actually this is a picture of a picture of my friend Molly.



Today when I went into work I was feeling kinda blue. I haven't been sleeping well and my Astronomy calls makes me want to fall off of a cliff. And so I went to get a hug from her before I went to drive around and I told her all of the above so she gave me one of her ear buds and made me listen to "Rose's Turn" sung by Chris Colfer [The Glee version]. She said it would make me feel better. And it totally did.

I love her dearly. She's such a wonderful lady and I am so glad that she listens to me. :)

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

1 comment:

  1. AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Thanks bug!!!! I'm glad that song cheered you up! You are AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...