Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lazy Picture Day

22/365

So I took a really pretty picture of a tree outside my house all lit up with sunshine. But I am super comfy right now and don't want to get out of bed to go get my camera. So I took this picture of me and my stuffed giraffe Ginny instead.



Also I am really tired. Work went by really fast today, but it was really tiring. Maybe it's leftover tired from being out super late. I dunno. I'm really excited to not do anything except study for my astronomy exam tomorrow. And that won't even take that long.


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...