Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Letter to My Shoes

13/365

Dear Mocasins,
I am terribly sorry that I keep on insisting that I wear you when it's raining out. I realize that you are not waterproof and that the more I get you wet, the faster you will not be warm and fluffy on the inside. But in my defense, I didn't think it was gonna start pouring rain. And that it was only going to pour harder as I walked home. Without an umbrella. I got really wet too! I hope you can forgive me.
Love, Kelsey




Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...