Thursday, January 20, 2011

This is My Roommate

20/365

This is my roommate Harmony.



I had an awful day and seeing this caused me to laugh for about two hours. Until I gave myself a headache.

I love her.

:)

Also on the post yesterday, the pictures are flipped. I don't know how they did that. But I don't want to edit it. I'm sure that the three people who read this realize that I am not a complete idiot and know that the picture of the chili pot was not the table set for family dinner. *headdesk*


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...