Saturday, January 22, 2011

Technically...

21/365

I am not late. It's not my fault that my aunt and uncle didn't get back until I had missed Saturday posting anyway. :P

So the pictures. My cousin Drew [see previous post with pictures of cute cousins] built this. It is a Lego replica of a ship from the Star Wars series. Like, the villians ship. It even has Darth Vader's chamber where he has his helmet put on and taken off. It's super intricate. AND SO COOL! I was jealous. It even opens up and stuff!




Legos weren't that cool when I was little.

Babysitting my cousins is always an experience.

And I may or may not have had a shot of Jose Cuervo after I put them to bed.....

XD


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...