Monday, January 3, 2011

Last Day of Break

3/365

I had an emotional night last night. It started with me reading posts from a site called Six Billion Secrets and then it all spilled out into a note that I posted on Facebook (and then copied into my personal blog...) Anyway I was up until two thirty. Then I couldn't fall asleep so I took a Melatonin and put Friends season one on in the background. Passed out after that. I was woken this morning at about nine o'clock to this.



I snapped the picture and dozed for about another hour. But that darn sunshine wouldn't let me stay asleep. So I got up. I felt better today but not up to speed. Spend the day wrapped up in blankets and watching movies. Actually movie. Twice. Chocolat is my new favorite. Now I'm gonna watch Anastasia and work on a new story idea.




Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...