Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wonderful.

5/365

This is what I look like when I wake up an hour and a half before I'm supposed to wake up with a bloody nose.




I frantically hop out of bed and shove kleenex up my nose. God bless my roommate for buying kleenex and letting me keep a box in my room. By this time I have a handful of blood and I know it's all over my face but all I care about is checking to see if blood has gotten on my pretty purple sheets. There was a drop. ONE DROP! So I tuck my pillow under my arm with my clean hand and head to the bathroom to dab and dab and dab with cold water.

All before 6:15.

So after I get it all out (GO ME!) I figure there is no point in my trying to sleep again because it wouldn't happen. So I decide to take a picture of my crazy hair, un-makeup-ed, and generally undone self.

Hence, this post.

P.S. I have class again today.

P.P.S. I also start work today.

P.P.P.S. I may give a bonus picture today...

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...