Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

1/365

I took so many wonderful pictures last night. I spent it with two WONDERFUL friends Megan Anderson and Maurine Ackerman. So I'm giving you all some bonus pictures!



We went to The Cheesecake Factory for LOTS of yummy food!



We kicked off the New Year in Seattle with the fireworks at the Space Needle.



And then we drank champagne and played Apples to Apples. (I also had some hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps.) We ended up getting a little drunk.

And so because I am hungover I am gonna go lie down. :)

Happy New Year!


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...