Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pancake Sunday

23/365

It's Sunday once again. And I made pancakes for breakfast/lunch. By the time I was ready to go it was close to eleven. Anyway. I had some chocolate chips leftover from making cookies so I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes. They were yummy. But I made the batter a little thicker than I usually do so it took me a while to figure out the right amount of batter for golden brown pancakes that didn't have uncooked batter in the middle.



This is the picture I was going to post yesterday. It doesn't look as good as I thought it would. :P




Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...