Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Break for Dinner

136/365

Today I spent a lot of time working on my stuff for my Keyboarding proficiency tomorrow. I needed to do it and I feel pretty good about it. I'm nervous but I will be fine after a good nights sleep.

I was getting frustrated at one point. I was messing up on things that I knew pretty well and I was just super upset. So I took a break to make dinner. I made a scramble. Egg, cheese, broccoli and potato. It was delicious and really helped refocus me.



Always make sure to have breaks when you're studying. It really helps. :)

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...